Date: Saturday, May 22
Location: Vestre Fjordpark, Vestre Fjordvej 14, 9000 Aalborg
Age group m/f
Children under the age of 18 shall be accompanied by adults.
Falck Brand DK
- On the competition day, the Captain of each team should submit a final team roster at the organizer and verify the details of the games.
Equipment and requirements
- All the participants must be dressed in a manner that will not interfere with the competition.
- The organizer is not responsible for any physical accidents that occur during the competition.
- Participants must take responsibility for any accidents.
- A team consist of 5 competitiors.
- Each team are handling eight different stations. At each station, the tea earns water. The earned water are collected in a bucket. Each team will bring the bucket from station to station.
- 2 teams start at the same time.
- The four team who bring most water to the finish line will go to semifinal, final and match for 3rd place.
- At station 2, 3, 5, 6, 7 and 9 the time limit is 2 minutes.
- At station 4 and 8 the team compete against the other team (distance)
- The course:
- Station 1: Starting point
- Station 2: Put out "Roof fire"
- Station 3: Pass over obstacle
- Station 4: "Ski run"
- Station 5: Pass over obstacle
- Station 6: "Firefighting"
- Station 7: Pass over obstacle
- Station 8: Sack race
- Station 9: Pass over obstacle
- Station 10: Finishing point
- Further details will be given at the pre-competition meeting.
- Participant who have been drinking alcohol, or is judged to have not complied with the rules in accordance with the organizer, will be disqualified.
|Kl. 9.00-10.00||Registration and pre-competition meeting|
|Kl. 10.00||Competition starts|
The finals, semifinals and match for 3rd place are held the same day as the competition.
The time schedule depends on the number of participants.