Date: Wednesday May 19
Location: Aalborg Jiu-Jitsu og Judo Klub
Address: Konvalvej 22, 9000 Aalborg
- Departure from Aalborg Busterminal (Area B)
- Address: Kennedy Plads, 9000 Aalborg
- Bus 14 towards "Skelagervej"
- 7 min., 3 intermediate stops
- Departs every 30 min.
- Get off at the stop "Bynkevej (Kornblomstvej/Aalborg)"
- Walk the last 165 m.
Read more or find your bus here: https://www.rejseplanen.dk/webapp/?language=en_EN#!P|TP!histId|0!histKey|H436534
|Up to 60 kg||Up to 58 kg|
|60-66 kg||48-52 kg|
|66-73 kg||52-57 kg|
|73-81 kg||57-63 kg|
|81-90 kg||63-70 kg|
|90-100 kg||70-78 kg|
|Over 100 kg||Over 78 kg|
Max. 50 participants
- In groups of two, fights are best of three
- In groups of three to five, fights are organized in a round robin style tournament.
- In groups of more than five, fighters are further separated into a number of groups, who will fight round robin. The 2 best fighters in each group advance to single elimination with repechage.
- Fighters are separated in groups by weight and gender.
Equipment and requirements:
Rules and regulations:
- The tournament is held in accordane with the Danish Judo Union and IJF rules.