Date: Wednesday, May 19
Time: : 3.00 PM - 6.00 PM (Meeting time 2.00 PM)
Location: Nordkraft (Niveau 5)
Address: Kjellerups Torv 1, 9000 Aalborg
- Departure from Aalborg Busterminal (Area B)
- Address: Kennedy Plads, 9000 Aalborg
- Bus 14 towards "Universitetet"
- 5 min., 2 intermediate stops
- Departs every 2-15 min.
- Get off at the stop "Nordkraft (Østerbro/Aalborg)"
- Walk the last 230 m.
Read more or find your bus here: https://www.rejseplanen.dk/webapp/?language=en_EN#!P|TP!histId|0!histKey|H436534
- Aalborg Sportskarate
|Kumite (up to 67 kg)||Kumite (up to 55 kg)|
|Kumite (67-75 kg)||Kumite (55-61 kg)|
|Kumite (over 75 kg)||Kumite (over 61 kg)|
|Kumite (team)||Kumite (team)|
|Kata - Open weight||Kata - Open weight|
|Kata - Open weight - team||Kata - Open weight - team|
- Kumite-teams: min. 5 and max. 7 participants on each team
- Kata-team men: min. 5 and max. 7 participants on each team
- Kata-team women: min. 3 and max. 4 participants on each team
If there are more than four fighters in a group, the tournament is organized after the WKF cup system (single elimination).
If there are fewer than four fighters in a group, fights are organized as a Round Robin tournament.
Fighters are drawn into groups on the day after registration and weigh-ins.
Equipment and requirements:
Tooth guard and jock strap (not available to be borrowed).
Available to be borrowed: Gloved and shin guards/footpads.
Rules and regulations:
The rules will follow standards from World Karate Federation. Read the rules here: https://www.wkf.net/pdf/wkf-competition-rules-2020_en-pdf-en-784.pdf.
Fight length: 3 minutes for men and women.