Date: Monday, May 17
Location: Eternitgrunden, Alexander Foss Gade, 9000 Aalborg
Age groups m/f
|Open||18-29 years||Open||18-29 years|
|Senior A||30-34 years||Senior A||30-34 years|
|Senior B||35-39 years||Senior B||35-39 years|
|Master A||40-44 years||Master A||40-44 years|
|Master B||45-49 years||Master B||45-49 years|
|Grand Master A||50-54 years||Grand Master A||50-54 years|
|Grand Master B||55-59 years||Grand Master B||55-59 years|
|Grand Master C||60 years and over||Grand Master C||60 years and over|
Max. 300 participants
- On the competition day, each participant must appear fpr the final entry and verify the details of the game.
- Each participant will get a starting number with a timing chip.
Equipment and requirements
- All participants must be dressed in a manner that will not interfere with the competition.
- The orqanizer is not responsible for any physical accidents that occur during the competition.
- Participants must take responsibility for any accidents.
- If there are 6 or fewer participants in each class, the competition will be combined with other classes to play the game at the discretion of the operation committee.
- This is an individual speed game from the starting point to the final destination. Each participant will get a starting number with a timing chip.
- The competitiors must follow the instructions of the operation committee.
- Winners are awarded according to the record measured by the net time (timing chips)
- The competitors must obtain a first confirmation at a certain point designated by the operation committee and obtain a final confirmation at the Finish Point.
- Starting order:
- Senior A
- Senior B
- Master A
- Master B
- Grand Master A
- Grand Master B
- Grand Master C
- Departures every 2 to 3 minutes for each age group.
- During the game, players should not engage in activities that may interfere with the competition of other players.
- Participants which have been drinking alcohol is judged to have not complied with these rules in accordance with the organizer, he/she shall be disqualified.
|10.00-11.00||Registration and pre-competition meeting at the venue|