Date: Saturday, May 22
Time: 10.00 AM – 3.00 PM (Meeting time 9.30 AM)
Location: Aalborg City Center
Address: Budolfi Plads, 9000 Aalborg
- Departure from Aalborg Busterminal (Area A)
- Address: Kennedy Plads, 9000 Aalborg
- Bus 2 towards "Væddeløbsbanen"
- 2 min.
- Departs every 7-13 min.
- Get off at the stop "Boulevarden (Aalborg)"
- Walk the last 200 m.
Read more or find your bus here: https://www.rejseplanen.dk/webapp/?language=en_EN#!P|TP!histId|0!histKey|H436534
- FDF Storvorde-Sejlflod
- No limit
|09.30 AM - 09.45 AM||Meeting time|
|09.45 AM - 09.55 AM||Presentation and information|
|10.00 AM||Ready, set, go!|
- The tournament will run for 1 day.
2-4 participants on each team.
The treasure hunt takes place in the center of Aalborg, where the teams must seek out predefined tasks.
Between each task, the team is lead past the many different attractions of the city.
The treasure hunt is on foot and will begin on Budolfi Plads.
Equipment and requirements:
- Practical equipment for a day outside.
- Each participant will meet up to be registered on the competition day. They will also get the final instructions for the competition when they get registered.
Rules and regulations:
The tasks very in objective and time needed, and award points based on how well they are completed.
The team with the most points at the end of the treasure hunt wins.
The tasks are varied and may require logic, creativity, speed or even surprise.