Date: Wednesday, May 19
Time: Starts at 8.30 AM (Meeting time 8.00 AM)
Address: Kastetvej 83, 9000 Aalborg
- Depature from Aalborg Busterminal (Area A)
- Address: Kennedy Plads, 9000 Aalborg
- Bus 2 towards "Væddeløbsbanen"
- 12 min., 6 intermediate stops
- Departs every 7-13 min.
- Get off at the stop "Haraldslund (Kastetvej/Aalborg)"
- Walk the last 120 m.
Read more or find your bus here: https://www.rejseplanen.dk/webapp/?language=en_EN#!P|TP!histId|0!histKey|H436534
- Aalborg Svømmeklub
|Team (min. 7 and a max. of 13 players on each team)||Team (min. 7 and a max. of 13 players on each team)|
- Max. 4 teams
- The tournament and duration of the matches will depend on the number of registrations.
- Preliminary roynds are played all against all.
- The 1st and 2nd place will meet in the final match for gold and silver medal. 3rd and 4th place will meet in the match for the bronze medal.
- The swimming pool is 25 x 12,5 meters with a variation of depth.
- Changing facilities and bath is abailable at the venue.
Equipment and requirements:
- Following equipment is available at the venue: balls and water polo caps.
Rules and regulations:
- The Water Polo tournament will be run accordring to FINA's rules.
- You can read the rules here: https://www.fina.org/sites/default/files/13-03-2019-corrections-2018_congress_amended_rules_def-1.pdf