Date: Thursday, May 20
Location: Nørresundby Idrætscenter, Lerumbakken 11, 9400 Nørresundby
Age groups m/f
|Open||18-29 years||Open||18-29 years|
|Senior||30-39 years||Senior||30-39 years|
|Master||40-49 years||Master||40-49 years|
|Grand Master||50 years and over||Grand Master||50 years and over|
- On the competition day, each participant must appear fpr the final entry and verify the details of the game rules and a team scheduling.
Equipment and requirements
- Participants are responsible for bringing own equipment used for the game.
- Participant can wear flippers and swimming googles.
- Flippers used should be approved by international lifesaving federation - max. 65 cm /25,6 inch. Only bi-fins can be used.
- Snorkels can not be used.
- There are 4 lanes in the pool. One participant uses 2 lanes and 2 participants swim at the same time.
- After putting on flippers/fins, swimming goggles and wetsuit (if necessary), before starting, participants enter the lane according to the signal of entering the water, and touch the start line with only one hand and start by the start signal.
- Passing through the 3 obstacles in the water, participants move to the turning point.
- After passing an obstacle in the water, competitors must come to the surface of the water and pass the next obstacle. After passing the third obstacle, competitors lift the dummy in the water of next lane, return and touch the starting point.
- Competitors strat from the lane 1 with obstacles installed, and used the lane 2, which is not equipped with obstacles, when returning with the dummy. (See illustration)
- The organizer is not responsible for any physical accidents taht occur during the competition. Participants must take responsibility for any accidents.
- Participants which have been drinking alcohol have not complied with these rules in accordance with the organizer, he/she shall be disqualified.
- Obstacles in the water can not be passed in succession without coming to the surface in between obstacles.
- While returning to the starting point after lifting the dummy, the face of the dummy should be right side up.
- The length of the lane is 50 m and the depth is 1,2-4 m. The dummy is placed on 4 m. depth.
- Lane: Obstacles are installed in the water and are located at the distance of 12,5 m, 25 m, 37,5 m.
- The dummy is 16 kg in water, and 80 kg on land.
- No obstacles is installed in lane 2.
- There is an automatic disqualification if the dummy drops after lifting.
- If the dummy's face fall in to water, 10 seconds are added.
- Objection is only allowed within 5 minutes of the end of the game.